GEEIQ is a data platform which focuses specifically on the gaming and NFT space.
We provide the world's leading brands with all the insights necessary to launching successful marketing campaigns within the gaming, esports and metaverse sectors.
Our clients operate in multiple and varied industries that span from the luxury and beauty industry to tech and consumer goods and agency services. Some of our clients include Mercedes, Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and L'Oreal to name a few. We work directly with clients to provide an ongoing, fully tailored strategy formulation and execution service.
The NFT team is focused on delivering long term strategy to brands in capturing value by developing an innovative digital strategy focused specifically on NFTs and web3.
We are looking for an Account Executive who will work exclusively in our NFT team. This will be an enthusiastic individual who wants to dive into the strategy around crypto and NFTs. The core duty of the role is maintaining visibility of the partner landscape and the services offered in crypto, NFT and web3.
You’ll work closely with clients from day one and can expect to progress quickly, as well as developing a vast range of learning opportunities.
What you will be doing as our Account Executive
- Developing a wide set of skills and knowledge, you will be doing a mix of the below:
- Keeping up to date with the current NFT and other crypto developments, by constantly researching new projects, technical and legislative developments and other news.
- Being on the forefront of new companies, offerings happening in the industry.
- Be able to analyse data, identify legitimate sources and independently judge the quality of the information
- Carry out case study analysis and critical evaluation on the success, learnings and finding interesting patterns.
- You will use data and creativity to do at times complex analysis, structuring and reporting.
- You will come up with mental models and translate them to plain and intelligible words.
- Play a supporting role in the account management team in the delivery of client-facing materials, ensuring all work submitted to clients is quality checked.
- Collating data and insights for monitoring and evaluation, and reporting updates
- Handling the day-to-day administrative detail, including compilation and presentation of written documents, in a timely manner.
Who we are looking for
- A creative and curious person, with an interest in crypto, web3, and NFTs
- A highly analytical person who can take a large volume of information and distil them into clearly defined ideas, principles and concepts.
- Having experience as an account executive, intern or graduate ideally in a commercial role or traineeship – is ideal but not necessary
- A keen eye for detail, and interest in research driven and consulting work
- Organisational skills, ability to take ownership of administrative tasks and deliver them to a high standard
- Ability to think outside the box, and enthusiasm in real life problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in either History, Politics, Law, Business, Economics, or Engineering, and Sciences (including Mathematics) are preferable but not necessary – ability to demonstrate analytical abilities and independent judgement is what is essential