GEEIQ is a data platform which focuses specifically on the gaming, esports, Metaverse and NFT space.
We provide the world's leading brands with all the insights necessary to launching successful marketing campaigns within the gaming, esports and metaverse sectors.
Our clients operate in multiple and varied industries that span from luxury and beauty industries to tech and consumer goods and agency services. Some of our clients include Mercedes, Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and L'Oreal to name a few. We work directly with clients to provide an ongoing, fully tailored strategy formulation and execution service.
As our Technical Specialist
The Technical Specialist will report into the COO and take ownership of supporting best practices & processes across the company.
You’ll be a confident communicator, dealing with stakeholders at different levels in the business. A proactive and logical approach to problem-solving is crucial within this role.
This role is an opportunity for someone who is eager to learn, be challenged and grow their talents in a fast-paced company.
You’ll be responsible for...
- Define & implement workflows between and within systems to enable various departments to move faster and safer. E.g Salesforce, Zapier and Airtable
- Document and drive processes to maintain accuracy & integrity of key systems.
- Contribute to the creation of processes and procedures that refine business processes.
- Effectively partner with other team members to ensure a collaborative work environment that is focused on company and team success.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system support issues.
- Onboard and educate team members onto new processes and platforms.
- Supply and manage team members with required hardware and software.
What we are looking for in our Technical Specialist
- Experience in operational support, technical operations, or similar roles in SaaS or startup companies.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and interpret relevant information from technical and non-technical sources.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a team.
- Proficient with Google, Slack and integration tools e.g Zapier.
- Experience creating templates, workflows &/or scripting.
- Ability to communicate with team members and propose technical solutions.
- Cost analyse existing and future hardware and software solutions