Please note this is not a sales role
Hello! We're GEEIQ (pronounced like 'Geek') and we are one of the metaverse's best kept secrets...for now.
We've created a platform that's changing the ways brands approach virtual activations by cutting out the media hype and focusing on the data. Our platform and Enterprise services help brands like Gucci, Walmart, Heineken and Elton John to create data-driven, long-term metaverse strategies that reach, engage and retain new virtual audiences
About the role…
As our Account Director, you will be part of the Client Service team who truly value the role they play in establishing great client relationships. You will demonstrate best in class client service and work as a true partner with our clients to deliver success and look for ways to help create the right conditions for the GEEIQ to produce amazing work.
You will immerse yourself in your clients’ worlds to really understand the strategy, experiences and competitive context of their brands to deliver industry-leading guidance on how to grow.
Your day-to-day as our Account Director
- Responsible for the full strategy for your accounts, with the expectation of leading significant creative and marketing innovation
- Set client program objectives and project timelines
- Manage a team of account managers and executives to ensure all responsible parties for on-time, on-budget deliverables
- Managing relationships with potential partners, with support of your account team
- Manage client review sessions, internal and external meetings
- Oversee all the activities for given accounts to ensure client expectations are met
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve client metrics and increase scope of project
- Analyse the effectiveness of client programs, and recommend improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Responsible for overseeing projects on a day to day basis
- Ensure the long-term stability and growth of the relationship and revenue
- Where necessary, support new business pitches, bringing in client service expertise and winning campaigns
What we are looking for…
- A solid client service background in advertising, tech or marketing
- An expert understanding of the crypto and blockchain marketing landscape
- To have your finger on the pulse of all things Web3, Gaming, Esport
- You are a strategic and creative thinker
- Have experience working with various brands/verticals including fashion, beauty, lifestyle, tech and more
- Ownership– you will be the trusted, considered and friendly invaluable owner of your projects
- Team Player – you are happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to ensure you and your team deliver
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent
- Excellent people management skills, which is shown in a collaborative style – willing to solve issues for the good of all
- Industry insight – you’ll be able to draw on your knowledge of trends, developments and new technology through a genuine passion for the industry